Friday, April 5, 2013

WELCOME -SELAMAT DATANG

 Greetings from Malaysia. 


         Welcome to my blog. This blog concerns of  my  updates  from time to time. Besides, Facebook I can write lots of things in this blog and share my views and opinions here.







FYI I am doing consultancy on;

Durian Planting and Management with Private Company


 For those of  you  who wish exchange views or ideas please don't hesitate to contact me at zainudinhaji@gmail.com. or SMS +603 3535 411

I have added  MARDI SCIENTIA a local scientific link  to this blog to share some knowledge.  

The latest blog I have added is on durians. Go straight here 

Sign off  date: 18th  September 2019 ( Tuesday: 11:11 am)

3 comments:

  1. Buah sawonya, sangat rimbun! Saya suka buah ini.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Di Malaysia buah ini di panggil buah ciku.Buah ini sangat manis, terdapat 3 varieti iaitu Subang, Jantung dan Mega. Isi nya mempunyai nilai antioksidan yang tinggi sangat baik untuk kesihatan kulit anda.

      Delete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete